Monday, January 7, 2013

MUET RESULTS! CONGRATS! : )



MUET RESULTS for November 2012 Candidates

Bernama news (link below) reports that MUET results will be out on Jan 8th.

http://www.bernama.com/bernama/v6/newsgeneral.php?id=919538


However, a few of my students have gotten their result slips. I've received calls and text messages from my students, relating to me really good news.

All obtained Band 3, 4 and 5!

Most amazing, is that a few students inproved from a self-study Band 2 in their previous sitting to Band 4 in this latest MUET! Your effort and time has really paid off. Good for you guys.

Still awaiting news from more students. Fingers cross.


For my students who have obtained your Band 3, 4 and 5, all the best in your pursuit in university; studying law, medicine, dentistry, business, bio technology, and for a few others, enjoy your convocation and good luck in your careers in law, international business, banking, finance and software development.

: )