Saturday, March 16, 2013

MUET TUITION for JULY 2013 CANDIDATES



Hi All,

Quite a few students have contacted me, enquiring about MUET tuition for the July exam.

I'm finalising a few details. Please look out for annoucement on my blog next week.

(Will update the details on 25th March, Monday)

For those, who have yet to email me, please send me an email, joline.tang@hotmail.com. Tell me where and what day and time suits you best.

Saturday 11 to 2 or Saturday 1 to 4pm?
The classes will be held in Cheras.

In the mean time, please download and complete the vocabulary book (pdf file) which I've made available free on this blog. Download the pdf, print it out and complete it. It would cost about RM 5 for printing at the photocopy shop.

http://muettuition.blogspot.com/2012/03/vocabulary-workbook-suitable-for-muet.html

Thanks.