Friday, March 8, 2013

Quick Survey! Where would you like to have MUET class?



Hi All,

Just a quick survey. I would like to know which locations suits you best for MUET class.
(At the moment, all MUET classes are conducted in Cheras)

Many students called or text me about not being able to join the MUET class because they don't have transport or that cheras is too far.


Please email me at joline.tang@hotmail.com

In your email please tell me 2 things:

Copy and paste the questions below.

1) Which location suits you best? Cheras / Petaling Jaya / Shah Alam / Gombak / Taman Melawati/ wangsa Maju etc (Locations like Malacca, Seremban, Pahang, not within Selangor and KL are not possible for now)

2) What day and time suits you best? Weekday night at 7: 45 to 9:45 pm twice a week or Saturday at 11 to 3pm?


The most popular locations and time will be taken into consideration.
So, do write in and tell me before I set the schedule and place for the next intake.

Thanks.